Our *NEW* Cybercrime Report for July-December 2020 helps government agencies understand the current growth trajectories of transaction activities. Explore detailed insights into the most pervasive cybercrime trends and frequently targeted industries. You’ll see why a dynamic, multi-layered fraud prevention strategy is pivotal to fully capitalizing on digital commerce opportunities and confidently defending your agency in a rapidly evolving cybercrime environment.
The report highlights the following:
- Global transaction volumes are up 29% year-over-year
- Nearly 7 in every 10 transactions originate from a mobile device
- Automation and identity spoofing remain key attack vectors
- Organizations within the LexisNexis® Digital Identity Network processed 24.6 B transactions but experienced a 58% year-over-year decline in human-initiated attacks
- Hyperconnected cybercrime networks continue to demonstrate high levels of cross-organizational, cross-industry and cross-regional threat activity
Fill out the form and download our most recent LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Cybercrime Report today!