Digital Identity Security Insights From 17 Billion Transactions
Based on actual cybercrime attacks from July 2018 through December 2018, the ThreatMetrix® Cybercrime Report: H2 2018 analyzes patterns in fraudulent online payments, logins and new account applications across multiple industries.
The ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network® analyzed 17 billion transactions for legitimacy by simultaneously examining hundreds of digital identity attributes, including device identification, geolocation, previous history and behavioral analytics.
The 45-page report provides insights into:
- The growth and evolution of mobile fraud
- Types and percentages of transactions attacked
- Industry-specific, regional and cross-industry trends
- Global index of daily attack rates over the past four years
- Volumes and patterns of sophisticated, stealthy attacks from bots and humans
Don’t miss this detailed exploration of the complex and evolving digital identity battleground.